These two excessively handsome acting men in peak physical fitness are are at their oldest in their early 30s. Their higschool and early college years were the height of Dragonball Z’s popularity.
The concept that there are people who’s entire career is based on stalking individuals (mostly women, let’s be real) and photographing them at the beach when they’re just trying to have fun with their families so they can sell the photos to media companies that then scrutinize and rate their bodies as if they belong to the public in the first place is so mind-numbingly outrageous, I just start making angry volcano noises every time I think about it too much.
THIS! ALL OF THIS!
look how beautiful and happy she looks while not giving a fuck about what anyone else thinks.
Unpleasant customers who complain and say they’d rather go somewhere else.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
#learnt that from my boyfriend
I just got off work early and driving home on a side street I got stuck behind a slow car. I tolerated it for a bit but then gave up, put my turning signal on and changed lanes. As I was changing lanes, a car zooms up going way way WAYYY over the speed limit from the lane I was in crossing to…
To ALL those artists out there who take commissions and sell their art of any type this is for you! If anyone ever tries to argue with your prices show them this! Take pride in your work! Never settle for anything less then what you believe to be a fair price for the efforts and passion you pour into your work.
YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Seconding this SO hard right now.
I’ve known of so many artists who were amazing but refused to charge the proper amount for their hard work. It’s a crime.
All commissioners must remember this when you commission someone!!